Sesame and Honey Ginger Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of Honey Ginger balsamic
- 3 tablespoons of Sesame oil
- 1 pound of chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 half of a red onion, sliced
- 1 cup of julienned carrots
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups of cooked rice
- 1/4 cup of scallions for garnish
- In a medium bowl, toss the chicken with soy sauce and 2 tablespoons honey ginger balsamic vinegar and 1 tbsp of sesame oil. Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a large wok or skillet pan over high heat. Add garlic, onion, and bell peppers and cook 4 to 5 minutes. Add the broccoli and continue to cook another 2 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a plate.
- Get the skillet hot again, and then heat remaining sesame oil. Add the chicken and stir fry about 4 minutes, or until chicken is cooked. Add the remaining honey-ginger balsamic vinegar, then return vegetables to the pan and toss to heat. Taste and season with sea salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve the stir-fry over cooked brown jasmine rice. Top with scallions