- » Oven Baked Eggs in a Brioche Basket + Heart Healthy Olive Oil = Breakfast of Champions!
- » Roasted Red Pepper and Potato Frittata with Harissa Aoli
- » Wild Mushroom and Sage Infused Chicken Pot Pie
- » Lemon Agrumato Waffles with Fresh Strawberry and CaraCara Orange Vanilla Balsamic Compote
- » Savory Cheddar Mashed Potato "Latke" Waffle with Garlic Olive Oil
My sauce creation!Recipe: For salad dressing, marinade or use it for basting beef, chicken, or pork or your favorite vegetables In a salad.
Mount Dora extra-virgin olive oil.
Mount Dora traditional balsamic vinegar.
Spicy Asian peanut sauce
White wine vinegar
Start with equal parts of olive oil and spicy Asian peanut sauce.
2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar or to taste.
1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar.
A pinch of each sea salt, black pepper, onion powder and garlic powder.
Combine all ingredients shake or stir. Baste on top of your favorite meats.
Marinade Beef chicken or pork.
Pour over your favorite veggies.
Recipe by Andrew J Newton