- » Oven Baked Eggs in a Brioche Basket + Heart Healthy Olive Oil = Breakfast of Champions!
- » Roasted Red Pepper and Potato Frittata with Harissa Aoli
- » Wild Mushroom and Sage Infused Chicken Pot Pie
- » Lemon Agrumato Waffles with Fresh Strawberry and CaraCara Orange Vanilla Balsamic Compote
- » Savory Cheddar Mashed Potato "Latke" Waffle with Garlic Olive Oil
Coleslaw with Lemon Apple Dressing
- 2 cups each of purple and green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 nectarines sliced thin
- 3/4 cup of grapes or dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Up to ¾ cup your favorite seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, etc.)
- 1/4 cup of our Lemon Oil
- 3 table spoons of Gravenstein apple balsamic
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
In a bowl, combine the prepared purple and green cabbage, carrots, nectarines, grapes, seeds and parsley. Set aside.
To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine the Lemon olive oil with the Gravenstein Apple balsamic and the honey. Then add the garlic, salt and pepper and whisk until thoroughly blended.
Drizzle the dressing over the slaw and toss until all of the ingredients are lightly coated in dressing. Taste and add an additional tablespoon of lemon juice if the slaw needs a little more zip. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate to marinate for up to several hours. If you prefer creamy coleslaw add 1/4 cup of greek yogurt.