- » Oven Baked Eggs in a Brioche Basket + Heart Healthy Olive Oil = Breakfast of Champions!
- » Roasted Red Pepper and Potato Frittata with Harissa Aoli
- » Wild Mushroom and Sage Infused Chicken Pot Pie
- » Lemon Agrumato Waffles with Fresh Strawberry and CaraCara Orange Vanilla Balsamic Compote
- » Savory Cheddar Mashed Potato "Latke" Waffle with Garlic Olive Oil
Chick pea and avocado salad sandwich
1 can of chick peas
1 large ripe avocado
1/4 cup of Milanese Gremolata oil
1 tablespoon of cilantro
2 tablespoons of chopped green onion
juice from half of a lemon
salt and pepper to taste
your favorite bread, croissant, pita bread etc.
sandwich toppings (sprouts, cucumbers, tomato, spinach, arugula, red onions)
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
- In a medium bowl, using a fork or potato masher smash the chickpeas and avocado together. Add in cilantro, green onion, Milanese Gremolata oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste and stir. You can also use a food processor for this step.
- Spread salad on bread and top with your favorite sandwich toppings.
You can also enjoy this recipe as a dip with fresh veggies, crackers, or pita chips!